Saturday, November 17, 2007

So Perfect it could make a grown many cry.

I cant ever get over how perfect of a song this is. Every time i hear it I think how great it would have been to "feel the power" of the song when they played it here. I was driving home from lewiston, and heard this song, naturally i turned it up real loud to feel the power of the main riff. When it broke out from the quiet intro, a tear almost came to my eye. It never surfaced, but i knew it was there. I had never experienced that before over music. I was thinking earlier, how gay that could have been to shed a tear. but then i thought, if i was gonna shed a tear in my adult lifetime, it might as well be over metallica. enjoy,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that song and master of puppets are my favorite tracks from that concert. hammet's solo on this one kills me. i hope they write some more songs like these for the next album.