Thursday, November 20, 2008

My Opus

This is a rough cut through of a song i finally finished and polished just the way i wanted it. Its not a real heavy song, but its one of the best composed songs of mine i think. I put most of it together in one sitting in about 20 mins. It was a really odd moment in time. The notes kinda just came like an old memory or something. Sounds kinda gay and cliche' that it happened that way, but it did, so whatever. Here it is, and as always ignore tempo changes and the finger precision is not perfect either. let me know what you think.


1 comment:

Nate said...

Dude, rad. I really like the part around 4min in. However, the main riff reminds me of some "Hosanna" song i sang when i was in church choir when i was 10. But, its well composed... again, i think the 4min in section is money.