Friday, January 02, 2009

Badass Riff

Ok so i have had this riff since like highschool or something, but it was always played fast, like some rockabilly song. I got the idea from watching the metallica dvd of the black album to play this song slow. You see, the song "sad but true" a slow, huge, heavy, song was once played really fast which made it sound like a happy fun rock song instead of the badass piece that it is. So i had the same problem with my song. I always thought it was too happy and fun. So i slowed it down, and it turned angry and now i think its rad. I dont think i even played it slow enough yet. It could still be slower and more angry. check it out.

8 comments:

Isaiah Eyre said...

Dude that was hot.

Anonymous said...

Thanks man, you found me a drummer yet?

Evan Gunn said...

definately take that slower. slow like your next relationship after your fiance leaves you for a guy with a bigger jaw bone.

~HeLeN~ said...

what the heck gunn?

Anonymous said...

Maybe he just had a bigger bone.

Evan Gunn said...

Jason got the joke, and made it better in some cases.

On another note, Jason I would totally buy that honda of yours parked outside of our house. Not that I have money to do that, but when the time came.

Anonymous said...

Gunn, i leave that honda out there to entice you into making the offer, then telling you no. That car has 278,000 miles on it. It will last another 100k and im gonna give it to levi in 13 years. He will be proud. You need to get yourself a big station wagon to pimp in, anyway.

Evan Gunn said...

hmm. . . I got nothing.