Sunday, August 02, 2009

Still No Action

We recently moved into a duplex, after selling our house. We went on vacation. I havent played my guitars in 3 weeks. I have no riffs to share. I will try to do something, because i know there are at least 2 of you out there waiting to hear a face melting solo, or a rad riff, but maybe just one person. My site doesnt get much traffic anymore, I thought maybe because my upkeep and my riffs werent as hot, but i really think its because i havent written a heated article on Logos School in a while.

4 comments:

Evan Gunn said...

I'm definitely waiting on you.

Isaiah Eyre said...

So am I.

jason said...

Im working on a hot riff now. I hope to have it up sometime. I havent been on the guitar in so long, that it almost took me a while to figure out what i was doing. The well of ideas was empty as well. I had to reach deep and find something to play. Hopefully it wont suck.

Woelke said...

You're totally right about the Logos thing.