Tuesday, September 09, 2008

MANLY MUSIC

This song is called RAD19 by the band "Flying Davis" which consists of Davis and Jason at Fart Budwigs house for 2 hours. It was cool to hear some of my riffs recorded to near completion, rather than just hearing them as i play them by myself in my house. Davis played drums, wrote the rad bassline, and the gay guitar solo that comes before my face melting solo. We threw it together in an hour the night before we recorded for an hour and a half before davis had to be home for mothers supper. then we spent another half hour or so remixing things. For time spent, I think we tore it up. We barely put in any effort, and i still havent heard anyone i know lay down a better track. so basically im saying,,,,,, I'm Rad,,,,,

i guess davis is too.

1 comment:

Isaiah Eyre said...

That was pretty effin rad.