Saturday, January 26, 2008

Unbelievable


It should be a record. I break probably the least amount of strings of anyone i know. I use to break a lot of them. But now i have figured out the easy combo it takes to keep strings alive. I have had this guitar for about 3 years or so. I have played it daily. I keep it in the bathroom and play it there. I take it with me whenever i travel, it has a lot of miles on it as well as on the fretboard. Since i bought it about 3 years ago, i have had 1 set of strings on it. Elixers. I bought this set of strings and i give a lot of the credit to those strings and some to my use of light picks.38mm. Here is a picture of the death of the stringset. I have to replace the whole set, because they are obviously old strings and a new one will stick out like a sore thumb.

No comments: